A Conservative Liberal

I intend to write here what I think and what I learn. Most of what I write here will be about politics.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Recently someone wrote in politely asking why I hadn't posted anything about Mrs. King on my blog?

To my surprise I realize I had saved this post as a draft instead of publishing it.

So without further adieu here it is.

RIP Coretta Scott King.























And now for the jokes about how Bush & Co. got bitch-slapped you've all been waiting for.























Where was Babs?




















Dubbya If you can't deal with the real world then stick to
people who you can order to pretend that they like you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ddot the King said...

hilarious!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger CD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home