A Conservative Liberal

I intend to write here what I think and what I learn. Most of what I write here will be about politics.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Brokeback Mt. fails to win best picture Award

Brokeback Mountain fails to win Oscar for best picture

* Fundies momentarily scratch their heads at it's failure and then (forgeting about NOLA) claim divine intervention as the only possible explanation.

* Homosexuals seek revenge on evil hetero "breeders" by unfolding all the shirts at Banana Republic.

* And Newsmax is forced to scrap their already printed moonbat response to Brokeback's winning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

I saw Crash, very good....I always thought they could win, but the year that Brokeback Mt. had was sure to fail that......

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home