A Conservative Liberal

I intend to write here what I think and what I learn. Most of what I write here will be about politics.

Friday, June 09, 2006

I was asked the other day if I was sad that Zarqawi was dead.

I answered that the death of any fellow human saddens me however....I'm not as sorry to see some people pass as I am others.

In laymens terms I'm glad Zarqawi can no longer terrorize people.



Hope they let you out of hell after a couple hundred years Zaco.

But Osama is still on the loose. What do you think Bush?


*site of future funny caption*


Is it just me or does the way Bush is griping the door remind anyone else of a cat on the way to the vets office?


War Veteran Paul Rieckhoff on O'Reilly: "He's not, not at all and I think what he's doing is really shameful. I think he needs to step up and except responsibility for his mistake. And stand up in front of the country and say I apologize-I screwed up and what I said was not in the best interests of our troops of any generation."

A real photo of Tony Snow when asked how he defines Civil Rights.



link to what seems to be a good site.
http://www.ratdiary.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home