A Conservative Liberal

I intend to write here what I think and what I learn. Most of what I write here will be about politics.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Charming Republicans want to kill Webb

Roger D. writes: Saturday, January, 27, 2007 10:42 PM
blanket party
I think the senator should stay real close to any light switch when in a room of many of us vets. After this speech, he may not have a friend in the conservative ranks. Yes, a blanket can be taken past security.
Giving in to the enemy now will guarantee them coming over with their homicide vests and then what? Call out the guard? No, they’re to be kept safe on their post. Who does that leave to protect us? It's kinda like killing fire ants before they get on the banana boats rather then in our yards.


http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/g/b6a3ce1c-22ae-44e6-b4c5-e7bb16e2c319?comments=true#commentAnchor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home