A Conservative Liberal

I intend to write here what I think and what I learn. Most of what I write here will be about politics.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Guess what 14 acres of train track adjacent land in South Central LA "the man" wants to build a warehouse on?



Why it's a garden


Not even the cops can entirely resist it's charm as the sit at picnic tables.


So much for the claim that conservative women are more attractive than liberal women. BTW that's Daryl Hannah.


Must feel real good to destroy a garden.


"Only in the end will they learn you can not eat concrete"

There is still hope though and these people do need help.
http://www.southcentralfarmers.com
I'm fairly sure the property's owner is not evil but a businessman who would be more than willing to sell the land for the right price. This though would require your donations. So please give to these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home