A Conservative Liberal

I intend to write here what I think and what I learn. Most of what I write here will be about politics.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

second wind

This is a good question



It's not this bad (yet)



This photo released by the United States Marine Corps shows Staff Sgt. Raymond Plouhar, 30, of Lake Orion, Mich., handing candy to students at the Al Nabatiya Elementary School on May 9, 2006 in Iraq. Plouhar, who appeared in Michael Moore's acclaimed documentary 'Fahrenheit 9/11' died Monday, June 26, 2006, of wounds suffered while conducting combat operations in the Al Anbar province of Iraq, the Defense Department announced Tuesday. (Photo/US Marine Corps, Cpl. Mark Sixbey)

Desite appearing vile in Fahrenheit 9/11 Plouhar had also gave a kidney to an uncle who was in need. So he wasn't all bad.

BTW speaking of wind..

I'm tempted to say God missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home